Feature Marketing Articles & Advertising Trends
In a word, yes. Instagram does make sense for many businesses. Like all the other social media platforms, Instagram began as a platform for posting personal photos and videos. It has quickly become the favorite of the under 35 crowd.
Congratulations, you’re doing a good job, following the website best practices prescription, and regularly posting new and interesting content on your company website. But how can you ensure that people are reading your latest posts?
Most web visitors are not regularly visiting your site to find new content. That’s where a company eNewsletter comes into play.
A picture is worth a thousand words. With the rise of social media, this common expression has more meaning now than it ever did. When posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, companies should accompany their posts with a relevant visual to increase information retention and consumer engagement.
With the abundance of photo images available on the internet, it can be difficult to determine if you have the legal right to use an image. Whether you find an image on Google, purchase a stock photo or hire a photographer to shoot custom images; it doesn’t mean you have free rein to use the image where ever you want. The photo licensing rights, which are outlined in the contract, for using any image spells out exactly what you are entitled to.
As much as companies may hate to admit it, public relations crises are a very real, constant threat to their brands. Rather than be caught off guard, it is important to recognize the potential threat and be prepared to respond appropriately in a timely manner. Two recent public relations disasters help illustrate examples of both poor and effective crisis management.
More than one-third of all browser searches and more than half (56%) of mobile searches results relate to “near me.” Before Google displays results pulled from your website SEO, it will show results from Google My Business listings first. Even if your business never created a Google My Business listing, Googly most likely created one for you. However, the information they compiled may be incorrect.
Increase Response Rates with Better Online Forms
Incorporating online forms is standard practice for websites and landing pages. Including one is a great way to collect information on potential prospects or customers, but the art of online forms can be a tricky concept to master. Getting online visitors to actually fill out the forms and surrender their information can be a difficult. There are many factors to consider when creating a form.
Complete Marketing Article Listing
- Chicago Creatives Develop a Font Using Shapes of Gerrymandered Districts
- Understanding Photo Copyrights
- How To Create The Worst Ad Possible
- Agreeing To Disagree Helps The Creative Process
- Healthcare Screening Racy Slogans Raise Awareness
- Making Sense of B2B Marketing
- Understanding How Ad Placement Impacts Effectiveness
- With Strategic Advertising In Place, Business “Ads” Up
- Should We Change Our Campaign?
- Let Testimonials Do The Talking
- The Right Way...and Wrong Way to Respond to a Public Relations Crisis
- Are You Prepared To Communicate In A Crisis?
- Shift To Online News Impacts Public Relations Strategy
INTERACTIVE & WEBSITES
- Does Instagram Make Sense for Businesses?
- Do You Know What Google is Saying About Your Business?
- Increase Response Rates with Better Online Forms
- Facebook Being Sued For Tracking Faces
- The Basics Of Retargeting
- What Your Refrigerator & Website Have In Common
- Internet & Social Media Filter Bubbles
- Video: The King Of Content Marketing
- Social Media And SEO: What’s The Connection?
- Increasing Landing Page Conversions
- 5 Rules For Handling Negative Social Media
- Considerations When Redesigning Your Website
- Google’s Algorithm Change Demands Mobile Response
- Which Social Media Is Right For Your Business?
- Safeguarding Your Company’s Online Reputation
- Developing A Strong Email Marketing Strategy
- Maximizing the Power of LinkedIn
- Hashtags 101: #whatyouneedtoknow
- eNewsletters Keep Your Target Audience Engaged
- The Power of Images in Social Media Marketing
- Geo Mapping Enhances Advertising ROI
- Benefits Of Web Chat
- Getting More Prospects From Events
- Direct Mail Is Not Dead
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys Can Help Build Your Business
- Presentations: Making The Most of Them