- We build long-term client relationships, tailoring our services
- to meet their needs as their businesses change and grow.
Buch Funeral Home, Inc.
Theodore J. Beck, Owner / Supervisor
- MANHEIM, MOUNT JOY, LITITZ, PA
- “I believe the work AdAbility has done for us has really set Buch apart from other funeral homes. They not only understand what’s at the core of decision making for our services, but they also effectively apply that to advertising that connects with families. To me, they are more than an ad agency. They are a trusted business advisor."
Millers Mutual Group
Karen Mashinski, former CFO
- HARRISBURG, PA
- “AdAbility has been an integral part of the Harrisburg Mile for the past 25 years, collaborating with the race committee to develop everything from sponsorship packages and registration brochures to creating marketing materials and working with the media. Their staff has been instrumental in building the race to what it is today. They have been able to get us great media coverage every year.”
Robert D. Chamberlain, Jr., former CEO
- CAMP HILL, PA
- “The team at AdAbility plugged right into our company, operating seamlessly as our marketing department. They have been able to grasp the complexity of what IMR does and help us communicate that to prospects across multiple verticals and markets.”
Pennyslvania Funeral Directors Association
Kathleen Ryan, Esquire, General Counsel & COO
- HARRISBURG, PA
- “The AdAbility team is quick to respond with ideas to solve the problem at hand. They are a wonderful resource for our web and public relations matters.”
Parthemore Funeral Home
Gilbert J. Parthemore, Supervisor
- NEW CUMBERLAND, PA
- “When we were handling the advertising on our own, we had NO idea that there was a science to it and that we continually threw good money after bad, with no direction, no target market and no plan. We realized that we needed professional help from experts in the field. AdAbility not only righted our advertising / marketing ship, but have turned everything from our stationery to our radio and TV airtime into a focused, streamlined branding plan. They’ve helped us spread our message of “A Family Tradition of Caring,” saved us time and money."
Spiral Path Farm
Terra Brownback, Founder / Farmer
- LOYSVILLE, PA
- “When our family farm began to offer organic produce membership subscriptions about 20 years ago, we were looking to grow our outreach to potential customers. We are a unique marketing niche farm and AdAbility has developed our website, advertising approach, including assistance with database and other tricks and tools of the advertising trade. AdAbility listened to what our goals and mission were and have stepped up to our needs whenever we were changing.”